Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Hyundai Tech -
Experience:  18+yrs experience. State Inspector and Hyundai Diagnostics
18617752

Hyundai Santa Fe GLS: Getting trouble code P0441 on my 2007

Getting trouble code P0441 on my 2007 Hyundai santa fe 2.7 liter engine. after research i see there are many causes for this code was wondering if there was a more common cause then others?
Welcome! I'm Ron Z! I will do my best to answer all of your questions. For easy access to this thread, bookmark it now! Please read everything!

An extremely common fail item associated with the P0441 is a faulty Purge Control Solenoid Valve (PCSV). Inspect the rubber lines for any cracks, holes or loose/missing connections. Inspect the electrical connector for any loose, broken or damaged wires. If the visual inspection checks ok, replacing the PCSV should cure the problem. It's a well known, high fail rate item on these vehicles. It's located at the rear of the engine compartment.
graphic
graphic

*** DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A RATING FOR MY ANSWER! RATING THE ANSWER IS AN IMPORTANT PART OF THE Q&A PROCESS! ***

*PLEASE NOTE: You MUST RATE the help you've received today (OK/3 or higher) so that I receive credit for answering your question! Your rating is very important to the Q&A process! Even if you have a Subscription, you MUST rate! Need more help before you rate? No problem! Use the "Reply" tab to ask follow-up questions! Follow-up questions are FREE even after you rate the answer!