2004 Hyundai Santa fe: cylinder..a bad fuel filter..constant speed

My 2004 Hyundai Santa fe 4 cylinder is not throwing any code/ no engine light. But, it is having problems that seem like a bad fuel filter, although I understand there is not one on this car. it just boggs down for a second unexpectedly while maintaining a constant speed. Do you have any other suggestions as to what might be causing this
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Tim Mohr replied 5 years ago.
Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX sounds like a bad fuel pump, have you checked the fuel pressure when this is happenning?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I had it at the dealership service department, and I don't recall if they checked that specifically, but he did have his equipment attached to the car while running the vehicle while it did it, and have come up with no answers. He says everthing checks out, but it is getting worse. he is now going to start changing parts until it is fixed which will be expensive. I'm trying to find out if there is someone out there who has successfully cured an issue like this before...
Expert:  Tim Mohr replied 5 years ago.
Its most likely a fuel pump, he would have had to have a fuel pressure gauge on it to see it, the diagnotic equiptment wont show fuel pressure, we have seen this alot, he needs to have a gauge on it before he starts swapping parts,Tim