P0463 Fuel Level Sensor Circuit High Input
* Fuel level sensor connector is damaged
* Fuel level sensor signal circuit is open or shorted to voltage
* Fuel level sensor ground circuit is open
* Fuel level sensor has failed
P2068 Fuel Level Sensor 'B' High Input -
* Fuel level sensor 'B' connector is damaged
* Fuel level sensor 'B' signal circuit is shorted to voltage
* Fuel level sensor 'B' ground circuit is open
* Fuel level sensor 'B' has failed
I would strongly recommend to get this part form the dealership. You don't have to have them install it, but I would recommend to use O.E. parts only. THis is very important. I don't have the part number handy, but you can just call your local dealership and ask them for the price and part number and they will be able to assist you.
ONce you have the part, you can go anywhere to have it installed. It should not be too much labor because the fuel tank does not need ot be dropped. You gain access ot the sending unit from under the rear seat inside the vehicle/.