Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I have an ecoplus boiler, hot water available but the rad

Customer Question

Hello
JA: Hi. How can we be of help?
Customer: i have an ecoplus boiler, hot water available but the rad symbol is flashing in the display! the heating come on when switched on and stays on for approx 1 min but then turns off and the symbol begins to flash! Any suggestions please
JA: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?
Customer: Therm settings on 18/20 Sorry what are the filters?
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Well, I assumed it wouldn't be a big problem but if it is im not touching it!
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No, nothing
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 10 days ago.

Hello,I am a retired mechanical engineer with 56 years in this business. I will go in depth with you, and up to a 6 hour time limit.

All I ask is please select the ***RATING LINK*** at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am credited through the site.

Rating does not affect your charges nor ability to refund if not satisfied. If you can agree to that, lets continue by all means.

Click here please, tell me if this looks like the model you have. See page 22 tell me how many times the RED symbol is flashing.

We can go from there.

Expert:  Phil replied 10 days ago.

When you get all that you need from me, please rate my work, rating does not increase your charges but is the only way the company pays me for my time