Regan Land
Regan Land, HVAC Technician
Experience:  18 years of experience, NATE Certified, Licensed HVAC Contractor, Certified IAQ Specialist
31091390

I have a Carrier Condenser Model 38CK036320 I need to know

Customer Question

I have a Carrier Condenser Model 38CK036320 I need to know how to connect the new type S1-DP130024 Contasctopr
Submitted: 9 days ago.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Regan Land replied 9 days ago.

Hello - My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to assist you. Are the 3 wires 2 blacks and a blue?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Regan
The wires on my contactor are Form Top to bottom rown Black Puirple
Expert:  Regan Land replied 9 days ago.

Oh, okay thanks - so those are the 24v wires that go to the coil side of the contactor. Brown & black will tie together on one side of the coil and purple will go to the opposite side of the coil. Does that make sense?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
ReganDopes it make any differance which side of the coil do they go
Expert:  Regan Land replied 9 days ago.

It doesn't matter which side as long as the purple wire is on one side by itself and the brown and black are together on the opposite side.

Expert:  Regan Land replied 8 days ago.

Hello, I'm just checking to see if you got your system running yesterday - If so, would you rate my services? Thanks in advance!

Expert:  Regan Land replied 6 days ago.

Good morning - I'm just checking again to see if you got your system up and running. If so, I can close this question for you. If you are satisfied with my answers could you please rate my services? If you still need assistance please let me know that as well. Thank you!

Expert:  Regan Land replied 5 days ago.

Hello again, I'm just checking in again to see if you need any further assistance. If I have answered all your questions can you please accept? I am only paid if you accept the answer I provided. I'll be happy to assist you further if you have any additional questions. Thank you.