NCCPrime
NCCPrime,
Experience:  President at NCC Prime Construction Inc.
89387220

I have 2 zones in my house. The fam. room is on a separate

Customer Question

Good morning, I have 2 zones in my house. The fam. room is on a separate one. The temp in the FR is set for 69, though has displayed 61 or 62 since I got home at 5:00 yesterday. It is now 24 outside, so cold inside.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: i have a FocusPRO 5000 series thermostat. Your user guide leaves something to be desired. Help please. As I wrote earlier, I noticed this at 5 p.m. Yesterday. Bette Land
JA: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?
Customer: No idea. I have left a message for my HVAC guy. He wrote that he'd phone me. I had houseguests over the holiday and they fiddled with the heat, which I never do.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Heavens no, but if you could walk me they resetting the therm., I think we could at least see if that's the issue. It is 2.5 yrs. old.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  NCCPrime replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to the service. I will be more than happy to help you troubleshoot the problem. Your heating system is hot and cold air correct? If yes what I would like you to do first is change the butteries from the thermostat in the family room.

Expert:  NCCPrime replied 1 month ago.

Hello, I am checking in to see if you ready to troubleshoot this issue you been having with your heating. Thanks