Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

My plus 80 has been a good furnace for 14 yrs. It now does

Customer Question

My Bryant plus 80 has been a good furnace for 14 yrs. It now does not keep up with the thermostat. In the cold weather it stays off when set at 75 f and kicks on at below 66 f. thank you Gary W. Robey
JA: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?
Customer: Not sure, but when I reset the breaker it kicks on overtime. Also I replaced the breaker and no change.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Probably not.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: This has been the only problem, the code it think shows 14 on it. Flashing lights
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Rick replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can

continue our conversation.

If you don't have to do anything to reset/restart the furnace then this could be a thermostat problem