Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

Need to replace Nordyne 903992 with higher quality perhaps a

Customer Question

Need to replace Nordyne 903992 with higher quality perhaps a Honeywell theromstat ours lacks sensitivity and has no temp read out Would like a non-programmable wifi model any suggestions ?
JA: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?
Customer: Just thermostat it is a new manufactured home just want to upgrade the thermostat
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: just want to be sure about the wiring and the Anticipator settings on the new thermostat
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 3 months ago.

Hello, if you can tell me what color wires attach to each wire on the thermostat I can make some recommendations. (the front portion of the thermostat should just pry off of its sub base that is screwed to the wall.)