Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

Rheem model pDV50. The heat control device on the front

Customer Question

Rheem model pDV50. The heat control device on the front shuts off. The green light on the left and a yellow light in the middle and on the right turn on. I have tried to reboot by turning the power off, but it only works for a few minutes. I have had this problem before, but it always resolved with turning the power off and on again.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 1 month ago.

Hello, this looks like a much more complex electronics controls issue, tell me a lot about your technical skills so that I can coach you most effectively... if none of that is in your skill sets tell me which direction you are from the center of the nearest town or city and I will see if I can locate a well rated outfit to come and fix it for you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I can find someone nearby myself. Thanks for your response. I won't need your help any further. Also please cancel any contract I may have initiated with your site
Expert:  Phil replied 1 month ago.

I have sent your request to our customer service dept