Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

We have a furnace, Trane TX 75711-9010. We have it service

Customer Question

We have a furnace, Trane TX###-##-#### We have it service regularly. Just this weekend, the fan runs but it does not produce heat in auto or emergency heat. Both breakers are on at the power panel and at the furnace. We have a programable thermostat TH 8000 series. What specifics can I look for to see if we can fix it? Mike
JA: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?
Customer: The filter is reasonably clean and air comes out of all floor vents. I have not gone thru another setup of the thermostat. I am surprised that it does not heat the moving air in emergency heat.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes since it is a holiday weekend.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 13 days ago.

Hello, one minute while I get some information together.

Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 12 days ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am HVAC Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

Are there any error codes flashing on the unit at all?