HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH
Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.
21107370

There was a fire in my apartment and I believe the floor

Customer Question

there was a fire in my apartment and I believe the floor furnace was too old/out of code
JA: Have you talked to a construction professional about the floor?
Customer: no i want to have someone come out to evaluate it and tell me if it was safe to have a floor furnace from circa 1935 in my unit and how these furnaces can malfunction
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: no i am a tenant
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: i am looking for an experienced hvac professional with fire experience in the san francisco area who knows about floor furnaces of this era
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 10 days ago.

Hello, one minute while I get some information together.

Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 10 days ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

What zipcode are you located in?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
94114
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 10 days ago.

OK great call this company out

(###) ###-####/p>

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am credited through the site, tips are appreciated....HAPPY HOLIDAYS!