Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I have a Honeywell RTHL2310B 1008. I just had my gas turned

Customer Question

I have a Honeywell RTHL2310B 1008. I just had my gas turned back on and can't get it to turn on. Normally I change the temperature and it fires right up I don't know why
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: I just had the gas turned on the other day I just got off work and am trying to work in my garage and it's below freezing outside. Not comfortable haha
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes I installed it myself and it worked fine last year
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I hit the setup button to see if that would affect it but it did nothing and I put it back on hold with still no results
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 19 days ago.

Hello, one minute while I get some information together.

Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 19 days ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am HVAC Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

Is it doing anything and what kind of furnace is it?