HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH
Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.
21107370

I am trying to replace old Lennox drum humidifiers with

Customer Question

I am trying to replace old Lennox drum humidifiers with Honeywell HE 240 humidifier . Can I use existing wiring that is directly wired to Lennox Elite series G 26 furnace.
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 13 days ago.

Hello, one minute while I get some information together.

Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 13 days ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am HVAC Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

Answer:

Yes you can use that wiring for that humidifier.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am credited through the site, tips are appreciated.