Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

Pearll I own this boiler several local distributers in my

Customer Question

Hi Pearll I own this boiler I am Tried several local distributers in my area of Syracuse NY in attempt to find a replacement for the aquastat probe for that model GC124-25/4 sp nothing doing for the area, could you may by help ordering this part
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: Longer then I would like to admit LOL, I been some what cheap and pig headed,
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Since the problem developed a while back I have found that I have been able to reset the unit using the temp dial on the Honeywell aqualstat box, this may seem unusual
JA: Did you double-check the thermostat? And what about the unit's filters?
Customer: I installed a new thermal stat a while back after doing a bypass test thought I might have solved it this but all seems to point towards the probe
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Rick replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of you situation.

Are you looking for the sensor probe for the Honeywell aquastat?

Expert:  Rick replied 2 months ago.

If you are then Unfortunately you can't buy just the probe. You have the buy the entire control