HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH
Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.
21107370

I have a Lennox CB31MV-41-4P We turned the heat on for the

Customer Question

I have a Lennox CB31MV-41-4P We turned the heat on for the first time this year and it won't turn off unless I flip the breaker
Submitted: 27 days ago.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 27 days ago.

Hello, one minute while I get some information together.

Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 27 days ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am HVAC Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

Answer:

If it continues to heat even with the thermostat disconnected then the board is defective on the unit and will have to be replaced. You should try to disconnect the thermostat to rule out a thermostat issue, but if it does not stop running and heating the board will need to be changed out.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am credited through the site, tips are appreciated.