airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Furnace, A/C and heat pump specialist.
16514686

I have a t3700 voyager thermostat and the wifi is connected

Customer Question

I have a t3700 voyager thermostat and the wifi is connected and showing the wifi signal indicator but I can't get the pairing code it just says wait but the pairing code never shows. My thermostat is currently showing off line. Any ideas? Thank you
JA: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?
Customer: something with the thermostat because it will manually
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes I had a licensed air conditioning guy hook it all up months ago and it worked fine and now shows off line and when I do the set up the wifi works fine but the voyager shows off line and won't give a pairing code.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no just need the voyager to give a pairing code so that I can hook it up to skyport
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  airheatman replied 1 month ago.

Have you sucessfully created a Skyport account?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.

You should be able to join the thermostat to the account by doing the following: 1. Log in to your Skyport account. 2. Select the “Location” you want to add a thermostat into. 3. Select the “Thermostat tab”. 4. Select “+ Add Thermostat”. A screen will ‘pop-up’ asking for a six digit code. 5. Press the Accessory Setup button on the thermostat. 6. Press the Warmer button on the thermostat. 7. A six digit code will appear on the thermostat’s display. 8. Enter the six digit code into your Skyport account

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
The thermostat says just wait and no pairing code appears.

Troubleshooting says try restoring internet check firewall settings to make sure it is not blocked and if it still will not give you code, Thermostat is factory default.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have another voyager thermostat in another part of the building and it works fine. This one used to work and than went off line and won't pair up to skyport. What is the factory default code?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I called my air conditioning guy and he is coming over to fix it. Thank you for your help.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thermostat is defective.

If you have further questions, please let me know.

Thanks for letting me work with you.If my answer has been polite, professional,and thorough, please click one of the ratings before you go. If you still need help let me know!.Expert is not paid for assisting you until you rate answer.Feel free to follow up for 30 days at no additional cost. Bonus always appreciated if you feel justified.

To rate answer, please select one of the stars on the page.