Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I have a goodman GMT 090-4 the igniter lights up but the

Customer Question

I have a goodman GMT 090-4 the igniter lights up but the flames don't come on it cycles down the code says it an ignition failure
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Rick replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of you situation.

Do you have 24 vac at the gas valve when the igniter is glowing?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I don't know I don't have a meter
Expert:  Rick replied 1 month ago.

You need a meter to diagnose this. Since the igniter is glowing the burners not firing up would indicate no gas beyond the gas valve (I assume the gas is on to the gas valve). If you have 24v at the valve then the valve is suspect. If you don't then the board is suspect or you have a bad connection. I know you said the board is new.
There seems to be a glitch with your account. Please contact customer service to iron it out if you want to talk or we can continue here