Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

Phil. I have a few questions and very little knowledge of

Customer Question

Hi Phil. I have a few questions and very little knowledge of these units and am currently waiting for a plumber to come evaluate my Noritz model #N-069M's problem. I thought I would try to be proactive and get some information so I at least appear knowledgeable. Would you be willing to help me out?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Rick replied 6 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

It's quite possible that you could have had a power surge that damaged the control board. It's also possible that the filter on the cold water inlet is clogged and needs to be cleaned. If you've never had this serviced this would be a good time. At the very least the unit should be flushed out every couple years so it's long over due for that

Expert:  Rick replied 6 months ago.

Do you have more questions?

Expert:  Rick replied 6 months ago.

Are you getting a flashing error code (number)? if so what is it?