Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I have a Honeywell thermostate on a grain dryer.it has range

Customer Question

hi ,I have a Honeywell thermostate on a grain dryer.it has range of 0-300degrees farenhieght . it has an outer ring for temp. it has an inner ring for high temp cut out .in the lower right corner is an adjustment screw that says scale. also their is a small brass screw just below the innerring dial. I'm wondering how to tighten up the operating limits of this
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: a few days
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: this thermostate runs a fluid valve. oh it has a red diode light in the upper right corner
JA: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?
Customer: specific to thermostat.....
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 7 months ago.

Hello, one minute while I get some information together.

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am HVAC Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

What is the exact model thermostat?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I don't know the exact model ..... Sorry .