Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I have recently bought a carrier supera 422 unit and I have

Customer Question

hello I have recently bought a carrier supera 422 unit and I have a couple questions, I am using it for a walk in cooler ( its mounted on a insulated cube van) for hunting season, unfortunately I didn't dismount it from the truck it was on, anyway on the motor side there is a positive and negative cable, and three other wires, one makes the plunger on the kabota motor move(I assume this is for the fuel shut off)(its white) a green one ( not sure, looks like a ground?)and a red one again not sure, and no control box for the computer side (7 micro wires) again I assume this is for temp and other settings, is there any way I can bypass the control box to run refrigeration unit ??
Submitted: 28 days ago.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 26 days ago.

My name is***** see your question stumped the panel here.

I just logged on and saw you had not received an answer yet.

I am willing to help you if you still need assistance. Just let me know how the project is going and I can help you or close this question for you.

Once again I apologize for the delay.

Billy