Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

Have a burnham oil boiler with tankless water heater and

Customer Question

have a burnham oil boiler with tankless water heater and need to know how to connect boiler control leads to a bank of white Rodgers 1311 -02 zone valves . thank you for your support Bob
Submitted: 28 days ago.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Rick replied 28 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

You connect the #2 & 3 terminals on each zone valve to the T terminals on the boiler aquastat/relay. You don't say what you have for an aqustat relay so if T terminals is not clear then I need to know the brand and model number of the boiler operating control (aquastat/relay)