Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

Guru's. Im installing a Sensi WIFi thermostat and need to

Customer Question

Good day Guru's. Im installing a Sensi WIFi thermostat and need to know where to find the C (24v common) connection connected to L8418 aquastat and Honeywell Zone valve for 2 zones.
I re-run the wires, somewhat mess-up on R, W, TV. I managed to get circulator to turn on, the the zone valves not doe not open- with new Sensi thermostat. The old thermostat works but cannot shutdown once the temperature is reach.Can someone assist . Thanks.
Submitted: 28 days ago.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Rick replied 28 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of you situation.

What brand zone valves do you have? do you have a separate transformer powering the zone valves?