Gaztech
Gaztech, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Owner at Gaztech
92290868

I have GPG13360701AC Heat only come on for a few sec then

Customer Question

I have GPG13360701AC Heat only come on for a few sec then shuts off on top of that the AC will not come on at all the LED BLINKS 6times pause then 6 again this unitn has ben nothin but trouble bought in 2009 20011 it all started every season it is something else
JA: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?
Customer: Yes and filters are clean i have done alot of work myself and it has cost alot of money don't have rite now. Can u explain what that code means please
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: That should b it and do u work for goodan i feel like someone should fix ot for free i wish i would have never purchased this hunk of crap one thing after another and i don't have the money to pay a repair man every time something goes wrong i am very unsatisfied with this unit worst i have ever had
JA: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.
Customer: Ok but is there anyone i can comtact about all the problems i have had it is to much i had a trane befor this 20 years only had trouble 1 time in that 20 years
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Gaztech replied 5 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is Luke

NOTE: I can only get paid for assisting you if you RATE ANSWER the 5 star rating

Are you ready?

Expert:  Gaztech replied 5 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is Luke

Are you ready?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Expert:  Gaztech replied 5 months ago.

The flame sensor in your burner compartment needs to be cleaned

Shut power off, Take it out and sand the metal end that has combustion residue on it.

Looks something like this,

Expert:  Gaztech replied 5 months ago.

#2 picture

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Not satisfyingly enough for me I WANT TO CANCEL NOW DO NOT CHARGE MY CARD ANY MONEY. GOT NO ANSWERS AND YOUR RATES ARE CRAZY AND I AM GOIN ON ALL I CAN TO TELL EVERYONR ON INTERNET DO NOT USE YOUR SERVICE. NO HELP AT ALL ALL.ALL ALL
Expert:  Gaztech replied 5 months ago.

We are not done, I am here to assist you with all the details you need to get this done.