Sean, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Owner HVAC company
64612473

IN FLORIDA LESS THEN 3 MONTHS AGO I BOUGHT A COMPRESSOR FROM

Customer Question

IN FLORIDA LESS THEN 3 MONTHS AGO I BOUGHT A COMPRESSOR FROM ONE OF YOUR DEALERS. THE UNIT IS DAMAGE. I HAD TO REPLACE IT. I GOT A NEW ONE WITH THE GUARANTEE. BUT HOW COME THEY DONT RESPONSE FOR MY OTHER COSTS OF 650.00 FOR GAS, INSTALATION, SHIPPING OF THE NEW UNIT, WHEN THIS ALL OCCURR BECAUSE YOUR UNIT CAME WITH DEFECTS
JA: Did you double-check the thermostat? And what about the unit's filters?
Customer: WE CHECK EVERYTHING. PLUS MY TECHNICIAN BEING WITH ME FOR OVER 25 YEARS IN MY STORES. AND IS HIGHLY EXPERIENCE
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: WE ALLREADY DID IT OR MY MEAT WOULD HAVE GONE SPOIL. I JUST DONT FEEL RIGHT ABOUT PAYING A JOB I JUST HAD PAID ONLY 3 TO 4 MONTHS AGO, BECAUSE OF A MANUFACTURES DEFECT
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box.
Customer: OK BUT ALL I NEED IS AN ANSWER
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: THATS ALL. I BELEIVE IS UNFAIR THAT I HAVE TO FOOT ANOTHER BILL WHEN THE GUARANTEE SHOULD INCLUDE LABOR, SHIPPING AND ALL ADD ONS BECAUSE OF A BAD UNIT. A MANUFACTURES FAULT
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Sean replied 1 month ago.
We are just answers we can help you answer questions and help homeowners with repairs and advice but we don't sell parts or install anything? Maybe wrong company you emailed ?