Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, HVAC Mechanic
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto
95800582

I am trying to set the thermostat settings (Honeywell

Customer Question

I am trying to set the thermostat settings (Honeywell RTH7600 series) with a Trane TWE036P 130B0. What type of system is this to choose the correct system type for auto setting - heat/cool with central air conditioning, heat pump without back up or auxiliary heat, heat pump with back up or auxiliary heat or heat/cool multiple stages. Thanks
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Are you trying to program for heat and cool right now or just turn on the heat or cool at the moment?

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 month ago.

How to program and install your thermostat.

https://youtu.be/i_MHkG29Ea4

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 month ago.

Also here is your operators manual if you do not have one.

https://customer.honeywell.com/resources/techlit/TechLitDocuments/69-0000s/69-2207EF.pdf

If you have found this information helpful all I ask is you rate with 5 stars at the top so I am credited for my time. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need me.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Well I wanted to put the thermostat on auto function, previously it was on manual. I thought I programmed it but the cool will not turn on
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I already viewed the you tube video but did not help
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Also I do have the thermostat operation manual...however my question is what type of system is the Trane TWE036P 130B0 so I can select the correct setting?
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 month ago.

ok just one moment please

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 month ago.

I do not have any information on this unit so I will open this up to other experts to see if they have any further information.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Any further info?