BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech
Experience:  Endorsed for unlimited heating, cooling, oil burners, boilers, refrigeration, hydronics
12672042

I have a Heat N Glo SL-750TR-C with an RC-Smart-T and

Customer Question

I have a Heat N Glo SL-750TR-C with an RC-Smart-T and RC-Smart-R remote and receiver respectively. I need to replace the remote and receiver but I'm not sure what (if any) new Hearth Technologies products will work with my fireplace. Could you please give me some guidance?
JA: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?
Customer: Fireplace turns on just not with the remote. The receiver gives only one click with very quick one time red light flash. I'm not aware of filters on the remote and/or receiver but anything is possible I suppose.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes, I'm the original owner of the fireplace and my house was built in 2001, the year the fireplace went in to production. I've always completed preventive maintenance myself. This is the first year I've ever had an issue with the remote.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: There is a single switch at the wall that will turn the fireplace on.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 1 month ago.

My name is Billy. Apparently your question has stumped many of us here.

I did some research with the company and found the following items that will work.

Click Here

And here is the active link for shopping

All of these will work and require minimal retrofitting.

Please let me know before rating service if this works for you or not.

I know you have waited for an answer and I apologize for the delay.

Billy

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thanks for your response. Billy. I am having trouble leaving you a rating. I want to give you five stars but nothing I click allows it.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I think the rating link is broken on this website. I tried 3 different browsers and couldn't get the rating link to work. ;(
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 1 month ago.

if the rating is not available this time let me know and I will forward to customer service.

Thank you

Billy