Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers
Hello,My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. I am looking over your question now and will respond shortly.
what is the brand and model number?
1. Make sure the power cord is plugged in.
2. There is a switch located on the top of the WH on the Black thing (the blower) – turn it off for 10 seconds.
3. Turn the switch back on, and within 10 seconds press and hold both temperature buttons until the Green (Warm/Vacation) lights starts to blink.
NOTE: Buttons are located on the controller—one marked “COOLER < ” and the other marked “HOTTER >”
4. Release the < > buttons (Hotter and Colder).
5. Immediately press both < > buttons (Hotter and Colder) again. All the controller lights should come on and the blower (top of the WH) should run. You should hear the gas valve open and the burner ignite.
Do you still need help?
It looks like Billy had to leave I can help if you want to keep at this
Ok, thanks for trying Just Answer