Gaztech
Gaztech, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Owner at Gaztech
92290868

A thermostat that is on my wall has quit working. the Part

Customer Question

a bryant thermostat that is on my wall has quit working. the Part number is ***** where can I get a new one
JA: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?
Customer: Every thing else in the house works. not electrical'plus the digital face normally shows temp. now blank
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I have the face off and the 6 leads to the stat identified I can do it
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I was wondering if it has been replaced with a newer model . I can't find that particular p/n
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Gaztech replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue.

If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

NOTE: I can only get paid for assisting you if you RATE ANSWER the 5 star rating after you are satisfied with answer.

The model number you provided does not match , can you double check that please

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Somewhere along the line the part # is incorrect. It is tstatbbpb101 And my question is where can I get a new thermostat and if this one has been replaced with a newer model
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
well?
Expert:  Gaztech replied 3 months ago.

Sorry for delay, just had a site issue, could not lock in

Expert:  Gaztech replied 3 months ago.

Let me check for you

Expert:  Gaztech replied 3 months ago.

That t-stat was only available through Carrier dealer and more expensive, here is a link for a good replacement

https://www.homedepot.ca/en/home/p.honeywell-5-1-1-programmable-thermostat.1000536306.html