Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I have a trane xl90 and it will not do anything. I have

Customer Question

I have a trane xl90 and it will not do anything. I have power to unit but there are no blinking lights on board
JA: Did you double-check the thermostat? And what about the unit's filters?
Customer: Filters? I replaced main filter r there more than 1?
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: This morning it would not throw heat but fan would run. So I turned off and replaced filter and it started working again. Now when I got home from work I have nothing. No fan no heat no lights at all on control panel
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Tim H. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Tim and I'm an HVAC expert here to assist you with your questions. Thanks for the opportunity to help!

Expert:  Tim H. replied 1 month ago.

Please provide all the information I ask for since I'm not onsite. At the end of our dialog you will be asked to rate my service, but please wait until then and all your question(s) have been answered satisfactorily. If you are not satisfied, I'd appreciate it if you'd tell me why before leaving a negative rating and allow me to continue to work with you until we are able to both agree on an outcome to follow. Thanks for your business!

What is the full model number of the unit, please?