airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Furnace, A/C and heat pump specialist.
16514686

I cant get the rite temp thermostat to work need help can u

Customer Question

I cant get the rite temp thermostat to work need help can u call or can I talk to some one?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  airheatman replied 1 month ago.

Look inside thermostat and give me model. Explain what is happening.Do you have display? Will anything work?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.

8030c i have display, changed batt anyway cause I cant get itvto turn heat on, when I hit reset I get temp of house then i hit menu n try to scroll up on heat n tge calibrate comes on wont let me go up more than 2 pts. I never used calibrate so dont know why it goes on. When i hit the house icon it goes back to thermometer. There is no temp set in corner or hold button.

Sorry for the delay.Having issues with website.

Try removing batteries and inserting backwards for a few seconds,Then put them in correctly.

Any luck?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.

Sorry Had to leave the house for work, thanks for bbc.co your helpwill try it in the am when I get back home.

I will be out of town tomorrow so I will open up to other experts who may be available then

I will try to check in and see if this helped, but will be on road most of the day.