Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

Our boiler was off for the Summer. Left the pilot on and is

Customer Question

Hi, Our boiler was off for the Summer. Left the pilot on and is ok. checked water level and breaker all ok.Thermostat, changed batteries. Turned up the thermostat to above temp to kick in the boiler. We can usually here the motor kick in from upstairs. Nothing. Went to the boiler to check emergency switch andflipped on, off one time. Nothing..Please help with any info. Thank You. Russ M.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Rick replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer Russ, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of you situation.

What is the brand and model number of your boiler?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
economite gas E20B
Expert:  Rick replied 3 months ago.

That's a gas conversion burner. The boiler model and brand is on the rating tag on the boiler. If you aren't sure then post a picture of the boiler here. You can post pics here by clicking on ADD FILES next to the SEND button. I'm taking a break. Back in ~20

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Delco Heat ---either 083S or D83S is this better?
Expert:  Rick replied 3 months ago.

That's a REALLY old boiler. Can you give me some pictures showing the boiler and the boiler controls?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Not really, Well, Thank You for your time......Let's just call it a day!.....Russ M.
Expert:  Rick replied 3 months ago.

Ok, thanks for trying Just Answer.