airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Furnace, A/C and heat pump specialist.
16514686

I have (2) 5 ton TRANE units Mfr Date 08 2002. they are in

Customer Question

I have (2) 5 ton TRANE units Mfr Date 08 2002. they are in excellent working condition, however, the Condenser coils have deteriorated as a result of exposure to exterior conditions. The Compressor is TTZ036-060A and the Air Handlers are TWE065E13FB1. Where can I find replacement Condensor Coils and a Technician to clean and restore the units/System. VIJAY VARKI Miami, Florida, 33133. Cell #(###) ###-####
JA: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?
Customer: No problems with the condition of the units (they look new). the only thing that needs to be done is to find replacement Condensor Coils
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: NO, I need to find a Trane Qualified Technician in Miami-Dade County (South Florida
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: NO, as mentioned I can be reached 24/7/365 by email: v v a r k i 1 2 1 4 @ g m a i l . c o m (no spaces required spaced here only for clarity) or by cell phone #(###) ###-####
Category: HVAC
Expert:  airheatman replied 3 months ago.

You will most likely need to order the coils through a local Trane Dealer.These are not parts that are readily available online like fan motors or relays.Below are the nearest authorized dealers to you.

https://www.trane.com/content/trane-residential/en/buying-a-trane/find-a-dealer.html?zip=33133