Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

We have a Carrier gas furnace that we need to light the

Customer Question

We have a Carrier gas furnace that we need to light the pilot and can't find the pilot. Model number is ***** Need help?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  airheatman replied 1 month ago.

Remove front cover from furnace and look for a model on label ilke 58CMX060 or similar

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
the carrier 58cmx060 has no knob for pilot...only a toggle swithch on or off. It has no visible knob or turning knob that my propane heater and fireplace log unit has . I have been all over the unit. Cannot find anything that would be a prime to force gas in order to light the pilot

Pilot is elecronic. It lights automatically on call for heat.No pilot to light

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
We are not satisfied with our answers

What are you not satisfied with? You asked how to light pilot.Furnace has no pilot. There is no other answer.

Now if you want help troubleshooting if furnace does not light automatically let us know .Give me some details as to exactly what is or is not happening.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Since I never received my expert reply please refund the amount debited to my Visa card from Douglas Kroll on Oct 22 last 4 numbers on card are 6260. Thanks