Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I have a crown Boiler Aruba ABF-175SPD. When I attempted to

Customer Question

Good Day:
I have a crown Boiler Aruba ABF-175SPD. When I attempted to turn the thermostat up it would not fire. I attempted to cycle the system manually and everything acted as I would expect I heard it begin the start up the flue rotated as expected and once open the burners fired up, but then immediately shut off and the pilot went out as the flue rotated back to its closed position. I waited a bit reignited the pilot and attempted again and the exact same thing happened?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Rick replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of you situation.

Do you have a multi-meter so we can do some voltage testing? how many thermostats/zones do you have?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have two zones and would guess I can locate a multi-meter to check the voltage. I will not be available for that immediately. Will this thread hang open until I am at the ready?
Expert:  Rick replied 1 month ago.

This thread won't go away. I'm online usually 9 am to 7 pm EDT (I do take breaks). Let me know when you have a meter. I'll respond as soon as I can.