Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

We have the Mendota Seabrook gas fireplace insert and just

Customer Question

We have the Mendota Seabrook gas fireplace insert and just lit the pilot light but no matter how we want it to on, manually or remote, it will not light other then the pilot light. Thanks. Leo
JA: Just to clarify, what type of fireplace is this?
Customer: Mendota Seabrook gas insert
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: My husband always would take the glass of, clean everything and light it, not this time. it came on once and the fan started up and it quit
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: We changed all batteries, that is not the problem. When he moved the setting for how to want to start it, it came on and then went out. He needs this and is suffering from lung cancer and is cold. Sure need some help
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: HVAC
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I didn't know I had to sign up, too many bills already, so will have to go without a fireplace.
Expert:  Rick replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

You don't have to sign up. You can just ask 1 question. Do you still want help?