Airheatman, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Furnace, A/C and heat pump specialist.

My braemar ducted heating will not start. It flashes

My braemar ducted heating will not start. It flashes displays on & wait flashes but there is no start up & no flame is displayed. The reset flashes a couple of times in beginning then disappears. Unit only a couple of years old. Thanks
JA: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?
Customer: Thermostat setting 20 degrees. Current in house temp 15. Filters no. Where are they located pls?
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If I can......or my son will help me. Don't have money to waste if can do it myself 😊
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I am a reasonably sensible , capable intensive care nurse! But I am tired & cold & probably a wee bit grumpy!!!!!

Sorry you are having issues this morning. Can you start by giving me model on both the thermostat and the heater?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I have no model numbers on heater or controller. Heater is a braemar ecostar & controller is a spectrolink comfort control. The manual has english 623528k on cover. Sorry that is the only info I have got. ��

Do you get a fault code when the RESET flashes?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.

Try pressing the reset once to acknowledge the fault. Then press again to see if heater will come on.If not verify power to unit.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Have tried reset & again with no joy. Have checked plug fully in socket but will test to see if there is power to the socket. Thankyou

Beyond this you will probably have to call in an onsite technician.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Thankyou for your help. Much appreciated

Thanks for letting me work with you.If my answer has been polite, professional,and thorough, please click one of the ratings before you go. If you still need help let me know!.Expert is not paid for assisting you until you rate answer.Feel free to follow up for 30 days at no additional cost. Bonus always appreciated if you feel justified.

To rate answer, please select one of the stars on the page.

Leaving a poor service rating will not automatically refund your money,but reflects poorly on your expert. You have to request a refund if not satisfied with the information provided being accurate.