Airheatman, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Furnace, A/C and heat pump specialist.

I have a 5 Ton ac handler (high efficient) installed and I

I have a 5 Ton ac handler (high efficient) installed and I have an issue with 3 grilles that are making condensation. What can I do?

Condensation at grilles is usually caused by low air flow. warm air from an outside source contacting the cold register or metal box not insulated well. Do you have good air flow at these registers.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Since it is a high efficiency machine (trane) I can't control the fan speed unless it is on all the time. But it is weird that we have another 4 grilles that are not causing condensation.

There should be some dip switches in the furnace if it is a variable speed if you want to try to speed motor up a tad to see if that helps. I will need model on unit to tell you how to do this.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Is there a way I can reach out to you tomorrow with the model ?

Absolutley.Just sign in to JA and go to "MY Questions". That will bring you back here.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Thank you

Talk to you then.Thanks for letting me work with you.When we are finished, if my answer has been polite, professional,and thorough, please click one of the ratings . If you still need help let me know!.Expert is not paid for assisting you until you rate answer.Feel free to follow up for 30 days at no additional cost. Bonus always appreciated if you feel justified.