Rick, HVAC Supervisor
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience as a licensed oil & gas technician.

We have a WEIL McLain gas-steam boiler with hot water

Customer Question

We have a WEIL McLain gas-steam boiler with hot water …EG45p1 serial # 381 800 436 installed in 1990. Can it be repaired or due to age and various repairs need what would the price be for a comparable system? And who in our area could install it?
Mary Radcliffe, Katonah,NY 10536
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Rick replied 15 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

The question is: is it worth repairing. Given that it's 26 years old and a steam boiler any repairs costing more than $300-400 are probably not worth it. Click on the link below to go to the Weil Mclain contractor locator. Just enter your zip code in the postal code box.

Expert:  Rick replied 15 days ago.

Do you have more questions?