airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Furnace, A/C and heat pump specialist.
16514686

970's lennox electric furnace. Plenty of power to the

Customer Question

970's lennox electric furnace. Plenty of power to the furnace. Nothing working in the furnace. Fan doesn't even work. I bypassed the thermostat hoping for something, but that didn't help either.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  airheatman replied 2 months ago.

Can you give me complete model from inside furnace in burner compartment so I can provide guidance with this specific unit.Model will be on a label just above burners on right or left inside panel

http://i.imgur.com/U8b0GXT.jpg

Also

We would need a meter to troubleshoot. If you have a meter let me know .If not you can get an inexpensive one at Walmart for about 15 bucks if you would like to troubleshoot and I would be happy to guide you.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Innova-3300-Equus-3300-Hands-free-Digital-Multimeter/14644665

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
This is a rental that I own, so I really can't stay there too long while you walk me through testing steps. Thanks for your help, but I will just call a serviceman.

I understand.

If you have further questions, please let me know.

Thanks for letting me work with you.If my answer has been polite, professional,and thorough, please click one of the ratings before you go. If you still need help let me know!.Expert is not paid for assisting you until you rate answer.Feel free to follow up for 30 days at no additional cost. Bonus always appreciated if you feel justified.

To rate answer, please select one of the stars on the page.

Leaving a poor service rating will not automatically refund your money,but reflects poorly on your expert. You have to request a refund if not satisfied with the information provided being accurate.