Rick, HVAC Supervisor
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience as a licensed oil & gas technician.

How can I obtain an owner's manual for a programable

Customer Question

How can I obtain an owner's manual for a White Rogers programable thermostat type: 1F90W-51
JA: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?
Customer: We purchased a house with this thermostat and I need help programing it . The instructions on the cover of the unit do not result in being able to increase the heat when I try to re-set it.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The furnace runs fine on the programs installed by the previous owners. They have it set for temps in the lower 60's until 6 pm when the program goes to 73. I cannot seem to get it to give me at least 2 hours of heat
Submitted: 24 days ago.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Rick replied 24 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

Here is a link to the manual for your thermostat

Expert:  Rick replied 24 days ago.

Did you get the link?