Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial

I have a 4 year old lennox elite. never had any problem.

Customer Question

I have a 4 year old lennox elite. never had any problem. this summer, I noticed the fan was a little loud. I reached out to the company that installed it. they were here for two days. they replaced the blower motor. 9/28/2016 it was a little cold so my wife turned on the heating system. the heat never came on. we left the furnace on the whole night. the house got colder because the blower was on but no heat. I tried reaching out to the company that did the original installation.
JA: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?
Customer: the thermostat setting was 75 degrees . the temp in the house was 68. I went to open the side of the furnace and found a two prone plug laying on the floor wit a lot of screws. I do change the filters all the time.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: no.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I need my furnace to work. it was my choice to go with lennox. I am not going to have a problem at home because of my choice of furnace.
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 19 days ago.

Hello, resolving something on line here, blind, without instruments can be an impossible order.

What I can do for you however, depending on where you live, is use my data base to locate several of the best rated service outfits in the area. (by volume, score and longevity).

If you would like me to do that for you, allow an hour for the research and phone calls, then promise to rate my work positively if the outfits I recommend work out well for you.

Expert:  Phil replied 19 days ago.

In that case I will need to know which *direction you are from the center of the nearest town or city. (not zip code, but direction)