What dose F3 me on pioneer air conditioner wso18gmf122HLD

Customer Question

what dose F3 me on pioneer air conditioner wso18gmf122HLD
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  LongTermTech replied 19 days ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

If the error is

then that means, the fan speed (indoor fan) has been out of control... either too slow or too fast. Check fan or fans, of course, for blockage, slow speed, etc.

If the error is

then that means that the outdoor temperature has been sensed as lower than -15 degrees Centigrade (very cold! and you're on the Cayman Islands? that makes this unlikely!) which is too cold for optimal function.

I presume the error is the first - check fans for blockage, inadequate circulation strength or 'fan power', and for odd noises e.g. squeaking while the fan is running, which might indicate a sticking or failing bearing, etc.