WCohn
WCohn, Construction Worker
Experience:  Been in contruction 18+years
6211579

I HAVE A COLMAN 530 LUMENS LED RECHARGEABLE LIGHT AND IF I

Customer Question

I HAVE A COLMAN 530 LUMENS LED RECHARGEABLE LIGHT AND IF I TAKE THE CHARGE OFF IT WILL NOT LIGHT CAN YOU HELP ME
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH , MY GRANDSONGOT ME THE LIGHT FOR CHRISTMAS AND IT NEVER WORKED SO HE WAS GOING TO THROW IT IN THE TRASH AND I PUT IT IN THE CLOSET HOPING I WOULD GET IT OUT ONE DAY AND IT WOULD WORK BUT IT DOSEN'T
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I WOULD LIKE TO
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: NO
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 7 months ago.

Hello, one minute while I get some information together.

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

What model light is it?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I DON'T WANT ANY OFFERS JUST TELL ME HOW TO REPAIR THIS LIGHT ARE YOU GOING TO CALL ME OR WHAT?

Your payment failed for a phone call.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I DID SEND YOU MY CREDIT CARD INFO
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
i have not had any reply to my question, which makes me wonder about this web site !!
Expert:  WCohn replied 6 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am not interested in a phone call either. That's an automatic request that you can ignore. Does this light have a battery that is replaceable?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
i don't know its a 530 lumens coleman rechargeable led technology
Expert:  WCohn replied 6 months ago.

If the battery is replaceable then get a new one. The current one is no longer holding a charge.