Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial

Need to replace two TRANE BYC 130 HVAC rooftop units to

Customer Question

Need to replace two TRANE BYC 130 HVAC rooftop units to service approximately 3000 square feet.
Do you know what new TRANE unit replaces the older BYC 130 units?
Submitted: 25 days ago.
Category: HVAC
Customer: replied 25 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Phil replied 24 days ago.

Hello. Unfortunately there are no drop-in replacements, modifications to the existing ductwork will have to be made. It is about as likely that some other brand, aside from Trane, will be an easier fit.

Let me know if you need any help connecting with qualified contractors who can do the necessary site survey and quote you on the work, in that case tell me which direction you are from the center of the nearest city and I will get you a short list of the best rated ones.

We can go from there, please hold your rating until you are satisfied with my response.