jett fletcher
jett fletcher,
Experience:  Hvac Technician at Lewis Appliance
96143176

D my key and husband put in wrong code when locking safe.

Customer Question

d my key and husband put in wrong code when locking safe. Now we can't get into It is a Honeywell model 5107. I have serial number of our safe
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: oh sorry first part of text didn;t come through. I can't find key and husband put in wrong code. I have trying all weekend.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes, just need to find out how toopen and rest with new code if possible.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No. Is it possible to do today or do I need to call Honeywell tomorrow. We have some documents we need to get out of safe.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  jett fletcher replied 2 months ago.

Hello, My name is***** will assist you today in opening your Honeywell safe. I attached a copy of the owners manual to this response. Honeywell provided a few easy steps to open your safe in the event of a lockout. They also give directions on how to use the override key if you cannot enter through the user interface. If you cannot open the attached file i can open it from here and try to walk you through it. Another option would be to call Honeywell and they can get you in to the safe. I understand what this feels like as my wife and i were locked out of our safe just last week. If you are satisfied with my response please rate me. Thank you so much and i hope you have a good day.

Hello, please rate my answer.