Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial

Just tried to start my Quadra-Fire Pellit Stove for the

Customer Question

Just tried to start my Quadra-Fire Pellit Stove for the season and the red light that indicates the thermostat is requesting heat, is not coming on. So it is not feeding pellits. The fan works fine and I read about 25 volts to the thermostate?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 1 month ago.

Hello, one minute while I get some information together.

Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 1 month ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am HVAC Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

Is the light flashing or on steady? Also check all the snap discs.