Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

My brand new (1 week) cor thermostat screen is not

Customer Question

my brand new (1 week) cor thermostat screen is not responding
JA: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?
Customer: I believe it's the termostat
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If I could just troubleshoot the thermostat, I was hoping I could find a quick solution.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: We just had an entire new HVAC system install a week ago, everything was working fine until yesterday evening and all of a sudden when I went to turn down the ac the thermostat wouldn't respond to my swipe. I rebooted it (removed and put back on the plate) but it is still not responding
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one who will try to assist you. Sorry your question has sat so long I am just now seeing it. What thermostat do you currently have? Do you have a model number for it?