Technician HVAC
Technician HVAC, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Owner HVAC company

From California. I have an American Standard Freedom 95

Customer Question

Hello from California. I have an American Standard Freedom 95 Comfort R. I am getting 20 green light flashes and one red. The system is part of an AC unit a Trane system and although the fan over the coils is working I am not getting any air being circulated
JA: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?
Customer: The filters were replaced 1 month ago and the thermostat does seem to be functioning. If I adjust the settings the unit switches on. I am not sure what the 20x green and 1x red might be trying to tell me?
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If its relatively simple yes. I work on old cars and have some tools and some knowledge
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Yes..If you can tell me what the error code means and what I should do to address perfect thank you.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Technician HVAC replied 1 month ago.
Are we running this in heat mode or ac mode ?When you say fan do you mean blower motor ?