Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.

Our air wasn't working well and we discovered the filter was

Customer Question

our air wasn't working well and we discovered the filter was dirty. We've now changed it but it still doesn't seem to be chilling like it used to. Our unit is about 3 years old.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 1 month ago.

Hello, one minute while I get some information together.

Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 1 month ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am HVAC Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

Is the fan running? Also is the outside unit running?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
i do not see the outside unit on
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
hello are you there
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 1 month ago.

Yes I am here if the outside unit is not on that is the issue. Can you check it for sure?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No it's not on
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 1 month ago.

OK then you need to check if a limit tripped on the outside unit there are often push button reset limits, one may have tripped due to the filter clogged.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me! are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
you stopped responding so no we did not get a resolution or a proper suggestion I'm not paying ... Called for service