Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I have a rheem model rhsl=hm3017ja air handler blower motor

Customer Question

i have a rheem model rhsl=hm3017ja air handler blower motor runs all time and the a/c unit does not kick in started this when i remove the temp. control from wall and put it back can you help me
Category: HVAC
Expert:  airheatman replied 5 months ago.

Let start by determining if it is a wiring issue. Tell me what wires you have connected to what thermostat terminals.Open air handler to see what color is connected to what there.

For example : Brown inside air handler is connected to C at thermostat, red in air handler is connected to R at thermostat, etc.)

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
hey thanks but i just gave up and called in an a/c repairman getting to hot here

Totally understand. You may request a refund of your deposit if unsatisfied with the service.